Re: [dev] wswsh: a mksh web framework

From: Edgaras <devoas_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:57:56 +0200

I get why some people might not like markdown, or similar. Fix me if I'm wrong,
but I think that Markdown and similar are also made to be human readable
without any parser. And I'd dare to say that nether html not TeX or *roff are
as human readable as Margdown and similar. Though of course previously
mentioned issues are nothing to sneeze at, still I would consider this as major
point in prefering something like Markdown. (also I guess that some issues,
namely non-strictness, comes precisely from this goal, as people can write
stuff in many ways)