Re: [dev] gtk3 support for surf?

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:05:17 +0100

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:49:13 +0100
Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de> wrote:

> If I can, I would like to help. Where is the code hosted? I also found swc[0]
> written by the same guy who wrote the st port to wayland. However I feel it is
> not really as simple as it claims to be.

The code is hosted here[1].
Thanks for linking me to swc! I'll check it out and combine it with my
ideas. There really is a lot of code in that library!

I'll definitely give you guys an update on my status, but I'm sure
there should be a way to write a simple tiling-wm in less than 5k SLOC.

Cheers

FRIGN

[1]: http://frign.brain/ No seriously, I have it all written on paper
     here. I'll host it somewhere once it has raw functionality ;).
     I could definitely use some help, implementing a wl-compositor is
     not a trivial task for sure! Thanks for the offer!
--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>