Re: [dev] Google Hangout

From: Jaros³aw Rzeszótko <sztywny_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:31:19 +0100

Hi,

Lots of titling WMs seem to have this issue, in Xmonad it's the same
for example, I didn't manage to track it down despite debugging
attempts, I know too little about X or WMs. For what it's worth, It
works with the awesome WM, and with i3 which I use now - pity, because
I liked dwm much more in general, but I need the hangouts for work.

Cheers,
Jaros³aw Rzeszótko