Re: [dev] [off-topic]How to donate to suckless.org?

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:36:08 +0100

On 27 February 2014 20:54, YpN <ypn_AT_autistici.org> wrote:
> Few days ago, I sent an email to Anselm R Garbe because I want
> to donate to suckless.org. I didn't have an answer so far.
> Actually, there is a donate page on the "official" website, but
> I think it's not enough clear. It seems we can't donate without
> a Paypal account.
> Would you mind to put a link, where we can just donate? For
> example, OpenBSD Foundation allows us to do that, so I would
> appreciate it.

I plan to form a legal entity for suckless.org (most likely some kind
of association). This will make donations easier. Nevertheless there
is some way to go still.

Apart from this: the best donation you can make is actually
contributing code improvements to our software projects ;)

All money received is invested into the server rent/domain registration fees.

HTH and best regards,
Anselm