Re: [dev] [off-topic]How to donate to suckless.org?

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:43:08 +0100

Anselm R Garbe wrote:
> I plan to form a legal entity for suckless.org (most likely some kind of
> association). This will make donations easier. Nevertheless there is some way
> to go still.

Hello,

I am part of at least three „Vereine“ and would be happy to help reviewing a
possible „Satzung“ if you plan to create one. To formally found a „eingetragener
Verein“ in germany there are 7 people required. A suckless conference 2014 would
be the perfect context for such an event I think.

--Markus