Re: [dev] tiny pdf viewer (with vim key shortcuts)

From: Andrew Gwozdziewycz <web_AT_apgwoz.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 14:57:52 -0400

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk> wrote:
> Quoth Anthony J. Bentley:
>> MuPDF is nice but has a disgusting license (AGPL).
>
> I second that, I like mupdf very much. I quite like the license,
> too, no doubt controversially.

I'm not sure why a pdf reader would need the benefits of the AGPL,
which to my knowledge, ensures that versions of the code that are
accessible over a network count as being "distributed" and thus
require the source code to be available. Seems like the GPL would be
just as good here.

--
http://apgwoz.com