[dev] Re: [ANNOUNCE] req 1.0 - a gawk und dmenu powered plumberlike

From: Robert Figura <nc-figuraro_AT_netcologne.de>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 18:14:11 +0200

On Fri, 9 May 2014 17:15:42 +0200
"Roberto E. Vargas Caballero" <k0ga_AT_shike2.com> wrote:

> > I couldn't reproduce your exact numbers. But sure, gawk itself isn't
> > suckless. And?
>
> I have removed the generated files [ytab.c and ytab.h].

Thought as much, thanks for clearing that doubt.

[plumber]
> Yes, it is really useful for st for example. St can write selected
> areas to stdout using PrintScr, so using a plumber with it can be
> a really good idea. Did you test it?

st? Not really, not yet. But enough to get what it's about and why
plumber might be ideal in this context. What's the most complicated
thing you do with it? How many cases does your setup differentiate? I
always found it be a pity that i couldn't find people share their
plumber setups. Probably my fault. Please share and enlighten us.

Sincerely,
  - Robert Figura