Re: [dev] [GENERAL] License manifest

From: Charlie Murphy <cmsmurp00_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 11:44:44 -0400

Lee Fallat wrote:
> I've come to adopt the NoLicenseLicense, for sole reason of
> demonstrating to people that many of us code for the sake of fun.
>
> NoLicenseLicense.txt
> There is no license attached to this software, enjoy.
>
> ...Yes this is a joke. If you are interested in these types of
> "Licenses", also check out WTFPL- you'll enjoy it!

In the United States, if you say "my code has no license" it will be
the same as if you said "I reserve all rights to my code". To dedicate
something to the public domain you have to use a license, as far as I
know.

Here are two more licenses like WTFPL:

* http://unlicense.org/
* http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/