Re: [dev] C coded lightweight Linux vector graphics editor

From: Džen <yvldwt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 13:08:41 +0200

As a back-end and syntax.

TikZ actually is quite simple. A lot of people find it difficult to
use, but practice makes perfect. To me it seems to be the most
sophisticated front-end around for drawing vector graphics. I guess
it's a matter of taste, but I prefer to write some TikZ code instead
of using a fancy graphical front-end to manipulate (XML-based) vector
graphics.