Re: [dev] suckless distro

From: Sylvain BERTRAND <sylware_AT_legeek.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:15:51 +0200

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 03:43:31PM +0100, Dimitris Papastamos wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 04:34:59PM +0200, Sylvain BERTRAND wrote:
>> This is where I draw the line for my SDKs: build time too
>> annoying with a brutal and stupid sh script --> I'll go makefile
>> to cherry pick what to compile/generate and speed up the build.
>
> https://github.com/sylware/charfbuzz/blob/master/make
>
> Yes this is suckless.

Thank you.

It took you more messages that I think before you got
interested in my work and attack it, I expect those
whose disagree with me to do the same than you.

So, if you understand just a tiny bit of what I said:

Yes it is suckless: because the SDK does not depend on makefiles,
it makes the SDK less technically costly on the overall.

BTW: could you show me some of you work? I wonder who I'm arguing
with.

--
Sylvain