Re: [dev] Text-only browser that sucks less?

From: Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe <first.lord.of.teal_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 13:21:07 -0400

Quoth Silvan Jegen on Mon, Jun 30 2014 09:39 +0200:
> Better than link-numbering using numbers is the link-enumeration
> using characters on the homerow on the keyboard:
>
> Page 1[aa] 2[ab] 3[js]...
>
> I am not aware of a text-based browser that works that way though.

Excellent idea. Would JavaScript even be necessary for something
like this, or could the link hints be applied by parsing and editing
the page HTML itself? Perhaps it's naïve, but it seems to me that
a link array would be easy to create and access within the browser
code itself.

--
Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe