Re: [dev] [scron] simple cron daemon

From: Džen <yvldwt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 12:16:38 +0200

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Dimitris Papastamos <sin_AT_2f30.org> wrote:
> If you had, you would have seen that I already had merged ~20 patches
> into the original repo which renders your question useless.

Why useless? I was just wondering about the actual reason. I pulled
scron from the original repo to try it until I noticed that you were
pushing new patches to a new repo.

> This implies that there must be another reason for dropping the original
> project other than me not providing patches back.

Yes. That's why I was asking, I wanted to know the reason. It would
have been easier for me to pull from a single repo instead of two. But
I really don't mind if I have to pull from your repo from now on. It
just depends on which repo is the one being worked on.

> Now go write some patches instead of whining.

Yes, I'm the one whining, sure. For some reason you're acting like
being attacked or something.