Re: [dev] [scron] simple cron daemon

From: Bigby James <bigby.james_AT_crepcran.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 15:31:50 -0500

> I don't see Ari whining over this, so why would you care? If you care about
> the project and the direction it is taking, then start a technical discussion or
> even better demonstrate your ideas with patches!
>
> I am not here to satisfy all your needs or even provide context that I deem
> unnecessary. Some of us are already undertaking too much work for the suckless
> cause.
>
> Cheers,
> sin

sin, this isn't about technical details or who's doing how much work for
whatever purpose. Your message was unclear. You were misunderstood. You
responded to that misunderstanding with a misunderstanding of your own, along
with an agressive stance. Take on all the work for the suckless "cause" you
want; if you can't take it upon yourself to communicate clearly and calmly with
others and share details with them when appropriate, it's on you when people
draw their own inferences.

- Bigby.

--
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams