Re: [dev] Graphics library that sucks the least?...

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 16:42:52 -0400

Quoth Lee Fallat:
> P.S. C with Tcl/Tk seems to be a nightmare.

I was going to suggest Tcl/Tk.

I agree that (at least as far as my experience goes) using C to call
Tk APIs is a terrible way to use Tk. I do like Tcl/Tk a lot, though,
and have used it to wrap around C code quite nicely, reading stderr
& stdout from the C program to get progress information.

It depends what you're doing, but a GUI written in Tcl/Tk which
activates various C programs can work quite nicely.