[dev] Pango or Xft Patches for dwm 6.1

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 08:15:18 -0500

I'm looking for a Pango or Xft and, ideally, a compatible systray patch
that will work with dwm 6.1 / the current Git repository head. The
systray patch on the wiki works fine, but the Pango and Xft patches I've
come across so far only work with dwm 6.0 because they predate the
creation of the suckless graphics library (drw.h / drw.c), and in my
experience, the systray patches often need to be modified to work with
whatever graphics library is in use.

Eric