[dev] [st] will global-less changes be wanted upstream?

From: Steven Degutis <sbdegutis_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 16:51:27 -0500

I'm making progress on my port of st to OS X, and one of the changes
I'm making is to get rid of globals, turning most of them into fields
on Term, and making all the functions that use them take Term* as an
argument. It's a very minimal change, still very compatible with the
original st. Are these changes going to be wanted upstream?

-Steven