Re: [dev] surf rewrite for WebKit2GTK

From: Teodoro Santoni <asbrasbra_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 22:43:07 +0200

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 06:12:29PM -0200, Daniel Camolês wrote:
> The problem is not with this specific organization.

I meant w3c as w3crap, as in all things www-related (sons of sgml, js, css,
rdf, ...), not as the consortium, which imho isn't that much evil either: it
has only the misfortune to aim to work on scripting languages and data
representation in ways that imply you have to create disgusting nightmares of
mad code to run it. Sorry if I put that wrong.

--
Teodoro Santoni