[dev] [surf] tabs and clipboard

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 13:59:10 +0100

Heyho,

I noticed two minor inconveniences with my surf/tabbed setup.

I would like to open a link in a new tab with ctrl-button1 instead of opening up
a new surf instance outside of tabbed.

Also I noticed, if i select some text in surf it is not copied to the primary
selection buffer, so I cannot use shift+ins (my primary way of pasting) to
insert the selected text in this or any other surf instance.

Is there already a solution I did not find to any of this problems?

--Markus