Re: [dev] Tools that can format C code into dwm.c/st.c style

From: ACE <a.mad.coder_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 23:16:39 +0100

Thank you for the quick response. It seems like GNU indent may be what
I'm looking for.

Does anyone have the settings for GNU Indent to produce the same coding style?

I've installed tabular, the default settings didn't provide the same
alignment of the data values, but it's a plugin I intend to keep as I
see value in it.