Re: [dev] surf questions

From: <>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:58:35 -0500

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015, at 16:47, Raphaƫl Proust wrote:
> When you have a vertical line in a text, indicating where the
> character you type will appear: it's called a caret.

Or, more relevantly to a (mostly) read-only application like a web
browser, to enable you to precisely position it with the keyboard to
begin a selection for copying. The arrow keys move the caret rather than
scrolling the page.
Received on Fri Jan 23 2015 - 19:58:35 CET

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Jan 23 2015 - 20:00:11 CET