[dev] [website] [proposal] Add suckless logo and minor style change

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 20:20:37 +0100

Good evening,

looking at suckless.org, it's almost too bad the well-designed
suckless-'S' only exists as a favicon.
The motivation to bring the logo in more prominently is that
people remember images even better than names, and getting
attention in regard to current issues in computing is always
a good thing, getting people more interested in what suckless
reall is.
So I sat down this afternoon, made a vectorized version of
the logo and made up my mind on how to include it into suckless.org.

You can view the result here[0], open for discussion obviously.

As you may see, there have been other changes besides including
the logo:

1) Give the heading "suckless.org" a blue color
2) Make the subheading a bit lighter
3) Remove the text-shadow and italics in the header
4) Remove italics from active links
5) Give headings in the content a slightly lighter black

Overall, it doesn't change much and these are just minor details,
but it opens the way up to print the logo on caps or stickers
and looking at the suckless assembly at the 31C3, we are in dire
need of some simple icon to identify us.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

FRIGN

[0]: http://frign.de/static/suckless_org_proposal.png