[dev] [announce] core.suckless.org

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 23:42:58 +0200

Good evening fellow hackers,

as you may have already noticed, there's a new section on suckless.org:
core.suckless.org

Over the last few months, we have noticed that with sbase and ubase
becoming more and more mature, there's a real potential to use suckless
tools only as a base for an operating system.

The suckless core will be handled as a list any maybe later be also
an installable collection for, let's say, Alpine Linux.

I'm looking forward to your contributions, as this list is not complete,
and your feedback.

Cheers

FRIGN

--