[dev] A suckless issue tracker

From: Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_member.fsf.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 22:29:21 +0200

Hi!

I have just started on a simple issue tracker
[Write a decent bug and issue tracking system],
that I would like to make part of suckless.org
and develop under your mentorship.

You can find the progress so far at
<https://github.com/maandree/sit>.

My idea is to have an issue tracker similar
to bugseverywhere. Anyone with push access
to a project's repository will be given full
control over the issue tracker.

There will be a web client (that I will not
write because if there is something I hate
more than the web, it is web development.)
This client's back-end will not implement
everything that is needed to access the issue
tracking system. Rather it will run command
that anyone else can run in the terminal.

Mattias Andrée

PS.
Anyone interested in a proper replacement
for X, is more than welcome to help me at
<https://github.com/maandree/mds>.