Re: [dev] A suckless issue tracker

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 22:38:17 +0200

On Mon, 6 Apr 2015 22:29:21 +0200
Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_member.fsf.org> wrote:

> I have just started on a simple issue tracker
> [Write a decent bug and issue tracking system],
> that I would like to make part of suckless.org
> and develop under your mentorship.

Yet another issue tracker ...

Why on earth do people spend so much time to get
around working on actual software that benefits
people?

Isn't it bad enough that we have these Arch-hipsters
on this ml who constantly discuss things without
providing patches? No offense, Mattias, but if you
present a project like this, please share why this
bugtracker solves a problem that all other bugtrackers
leave unsolved.

If it is yet another NiH-timewaster, I can hardly
find the motivation to take a closer look at it.

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>