Re: [dev] [dwm] Style changes

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 22:15:39 -0700

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 05:07:56PM +1200, David Phillips wrote:
> I ran it over a handful of suckless sources including dwm.c, and it
> generated a patch with 294 changes. I am still part-way through
> manually checking each change, but it looks like all the changes it's
> making are indeed bringing the code closer to conforming to the style
> guide.

I've voiced my opinion on style changes in suckless projects previously
(http://lists.suckless.org/dev/1412/24977.html), but I'll reiterate it
here: I don't like the idea of broad, style-only changes in suckless
projects because it breaks peoples' patches, and patch-to-taste is a
very popular approach when it comes to suckless projects.

Eric