Re: [dev] [dwm] Style changes

From: David Phillips <dbphillipsnz_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:51:03 +1200

Eric, that is a completely fair point. In fact grumbled when I had to
disable all the patches in my build script for dwm while checking the
style-fixed source still compiled.

Am I wrong in saying that on each new release, most patches will
surely need tweaking regardless of there being style changes or not?

You stated a few hours ago over in another thread [0] that whitespace
style changes should not be mixed into functionality patches. If this
is true, then may I ask when the correct time to make whitespace style
changes is?

Thanks

[0] http://lists.suckless.org/dev/1504/26230.html

--