Re: [dev] [dwm] libdraw fixes (drw_rect) and default config font change

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 14:18:40 -0700

On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 10:46:51PM +0200, Hiltjo Posthuma wrote:
> These are some fixes and improvements for dwm.

You changed the dmenufont argument, but mainline dmenu
(http://git.suckless.org/dmenu) does not support Xft which is why I left
it unchanged when I submitted that patch.

I also don't think it's a good idea to remove the other fonts from the
fonts array because the end user will have no clue why that's variable
is an array without reading the source code. Alternatively, you could
could make the comment above "fonts" more verbose.

Eric