[dev] dvtm: don't change master or numbering

From: Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 14:26:30 -0400

Hello. I would like dvtm to behave differently. I don't want creating
a new shell window (Mod-c) to make the new shell window the master; I
want the master to stay the master. I also don't want creating a new
shell window to renumber all the windows; I want the new window to be
one plus the last window number.

I have started to work on this, and it seems that adding the new window
to the end of the window list rather than the beginning will achieve
these two goals.

Has anyone already implemented this functionality? Does the way I'm
suggesting make sense?

Thanks!

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Does exactly what it says on the tin