[dev] [dvtm] Pertag patch for dvtm

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 15:22:08 -0400

Hi all,

I sent this directly to Marc, but I think it would be useful to post
here as well. The attached patch for an implementation in dvtm of the
dwm pertag patch. It actually plays much more nicely with multiple tags
than I had anticipated. I think it's appropriate for the master branch,
but that's not up to me. I'd love to hear some feedback!

Here's the summary of features:

    The following settings are chosen individually for each tag. Each
    starts out using the default settings from config.h.

        * Layout
        * Number of clients in the master window
        * Percentage of the screen used by the master window
        * Status bar position and visibility

    When toggling to view multiple tags, the settings of the first
    selected tag are respected. This remains true even when using the
    View Previous Tag functionality.

Thanks! -Ross