Re: [dev] surf release?

From: Lee Fallat <ircsurfer33_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 08:37:48 -0400

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 8:26 AM, 7heo <7heo_AT_mail.com> wrote:
> I don't get how that is a problem. Versions don't have a 1:1 mapping to any mathematical function taking SLOCs as input, do they?

No, but some software has a 1:1 mapping with a date and its version.

I propose a new suckless version ticket system, where every 1 year
since initial commit a new version is tagged on suckless git
repositories, unless there are no new changes. Then we wait for
another year to pass.

Got to stay relevant and appear busy somehow.