[dev] [dvtm] Mouse clicks on tags patch

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 11:43:27 -0400

Hi again,

The attached patch allows you to assign functions to mouse clicks on the
tag indicators in the status bar. The default actions are:

    * left click to toggle viewing that tag
    * left double click to view only that tag
    * middle click to view all tags
    * right click to toggle assignment of the current client to that tag

I want to expand the functionality to include the ability to assign
functions to mouse clicks on other parts of the status bar, such as
clicking on the layout indicator to cycle through the layouts, and
clicking on the text area to create a new client. But, this will be much
cleaner and require much less code if we switch the mouse handling to be
more like that of the current dwm code.

So, I've attached this patch as is, with its functionality for pressing
just on the tag indicators in the status bar, but I'm stopping there and
will work on rewriting the mouse handling in general within dvtm.

Feedback appreciated! -Ross