Re: [dev] dmenu segfaults when pressing control+enter without a selection

From: <xire.luetof_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 18:22:47 -0500

If you are concerned with wasting time fan-ing, why reply to this thread? Calling people fanboys does nothing constructive. Neither does complaining about someone's complaints.

I personally think that being able to pull from git is a reasonable expectation for someone using software like suckless, but mocking someone for thinking otherwise is just a waste of time.

You are only giving the appearance of wanting to show everyone how 1337 you are, which is a heck of a lot more worthless than not wanting to use git.

XL