Re: [dev] dmenu segfaults when pressing control+enter without a selection

From: Matthew of Boswell <mordervomubel+suckless_AT_lockmail.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 19:29:27 -0400

On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 18:39:22 +0200
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de> wrote:

> Check out the TODOs, for instance of sbase/ubase. We always need people
> to test the programs for correctness.

Thanks, I'll look around. I don't want to mess with sbase/ubase at the
moment (I don't know POSIX standard and coreutils that well), but I see
a couple things that I could work on in the other projects.

> We don't need fanboys.

So no need to work on any of the menial tasks? Just code, test,
and fix? Sounds good.

--
Matt Boswell
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - and proprietary attachments