Re: [dev] Patch naming on the wiki [corrected list]

From: David Phillips <dbphillipsnz_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 00:50:33 +1300

> Use shortrefs for the filename, but use dates on the wikipage or at least annotate the hyperlink with the date.

I like this idea. Now that you say it, the only reason I would have
wanted the date in there too was to be able to quickly check how old a
patch was. But there is really no need for this information to be in
the filename, apart from sorting it chronologically in a listing.
However, we don't keep multiple versions of these patches, at least
not on the wiki, so the need for sorting goes out the window.