Re: [dev] Re: [sbase] cal doesn't highlight current day

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:13:32 +0100

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 08:08:26 -0500
Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu> wrote:

> I don't think we need to discuss anything. I think what's missing is a patch.
> I think that a patch to highlight the current day would *probably* be accepted
> (but I have no authority, just a regular user/developer).

I think there should be no discussion without a patch. I don't want to see
anybody express his opinion here unless he has a patch in his attachments.

This thread has been going on for too long anyway.

I'd merge a patch if it's simple. When it sucks and we find out the feature
is too difficult to implement, then it won't be accepted.
I understand the reasons to include it.

Cheers

FRIGN

--