Re: [dev] scrollback with st

From: Rashad Kanavath <mohammedrashadkm_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 12:22:18 +0100

Hello Ivan,

First thanks for the useful scroll patch into st. I would say this
patch should be in the next version of st.

Good thing that I could reach the patch author. I tried the patch and
was using it for last two weeks. So my feedback is worth only that
much.

My issue with the scrollback patches are below:

1. slow scrolling.
2. when I have something printing on console (eg: an ongoing
compilation), it goes back to the last line or IOW it scroll down.
I was expecting the line to be where it is whether or not I have any
output on console.

--
Regards,
   Rashad