[dev] Quick and dirty statistics tool for the UNIX pipeline

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 11:20:06 -0200

Who ever had to deal with R and other complex tools to do some statistical work?
I found an interesting alternative that appears to be 'suckless' to me.
qstats.
I'm sending this email to the author too so we can discuss his project
with the suckless community.
What I miss the most are confidence intervals, and Tony once commented on that:
>Implement confidence intervals
>Try not to have to use the GSL for t-distribution quartiles since then I would have to >GPL the code. Is there a better way to find the quartiles of the t-distribution without >adding dependencies?

The project seems to be on its infancy, but I like the idea.
What does everyone think?