Re: [dev] [slock] PAM support

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 10:05:52 -0700

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 06:32:54PM +0200, Jan Christoph Ebersbach wrote:
> Yes, it's there in git but it takes a while till the web pages have be
> regenerated, I guess.

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the website is manually
regenerated. Otherwise, it would be pretty easy to do malicious things.

I downloaded and applied the patch directly from the sites repo, but I
get "cannot retrieve shadow entry" when running it. I don't have time to
debug the issue right now, so I'll follow-up later.

Eric