[dev] dwm window resize doesn't work too well

From: Britton Kerin <britton.kerin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 12:01:36 -0800

Sometimes I can gracefully resize st windows, sometimes only by a jerk
or two and then the grab seems to die. Same for complex iceweasel
windows so it looks not related to client redrawing, but it does seem
like a race of some sort. Sometimes it seems to get a good grip and I
can run the pointer all around freely, other times even moving mouse
really slowly doesn't keep hold on window. Once it drop pointer
reverts to normal arrow. Window movement, even by the very edges of
the window, doesn't have these problems.

Sorry for the vague description but it's all the idea I've got.

Britton