[dev] what to do with patches like exresize dwm-r1606-exresize.diff

From: Britton Kerin <britton.kerin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:03:48 -0800

It sounds like it does something good, but it build fails when applied
to commits from the date given on its wiki page, which is my best
guess as to what version it's targeting.

dwm-r1615-mpdcontrol.diff is another example, there are others

I'd consider taking these off the public page until someone wants to
forward port them. They're difficult to use and dilute the value of
the other patches. I guess they could also me marked (Against unknown
version) or something but I doubt anyone will touch it then.

Britton