Re: [dev][patch] Proper window type for dwm and dmenu

From: Ben Woolley <tautolog_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 20:41:42 -0700

Don't be discouraged by the other replies. I have been caught off guard by a dmenu of my own use being a bit too subtle for me to notice, and a shadow would have made it more clear that a new object needs attention. Not sure why anyone would complain about a UI advancement that is both trivial and backed by years of research.