Re: [dev] [st] Left click handling (typically in Vim)

From: Phyks <phyks_AT_phyks.me>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 18:02:47 +0200

Hi,

My copy of the Git repo with my own config and applied patches is
browsable at https://git.phyks.me/Phyks/st/tree/phyks in case it can be
useful to anyone.

I am using alpha, copyurl and scrollback patches.

I can confirm the solution of changing the termname works. But indeed, I
am not sure it is the cleaner way to handle it.

Thanks!

--
Phyks