Re: [dev] st lack of scrollback

From: Amer <amerlyq_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 22:10:55 +0300

Actually, it's no more than what you have called it, hack.

It works only in bash -- due to it's policy of propagating HUP to
childs when main process exits. So dash, etc. are out of question --
even by applying numerous nested dirty hacks.

It makes me sad, being unable to compose clean solution.

Maybe, maintaining user patch to execute user-specified command on
clean 'st' exit would be more reasonable solution.
Moreover, it would allow the process tree to be cleaner.