Re: [dev] [dwm] resize cursor

From: Cág <caoc_AT_riseup.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 19:08:54 +0100

Staven wrote:

> I recall some people having patches that make it possible to resize
> from
> other corners. I don't know if anybody should care about that.

I've already seen a thread on it[0], where Anselm pointed out that
floating
is not the main target. In this case I think this could be in the main
tree.
It doesn't change the behaviour and is such a small change.

> Ugly X cursor? Can you give an example?

This[1]. I hope you can see it. I wrote in the description there.

Cág

[0]: http://lists.suckless.org/dwm/0808/6470.html
[1]: https://imgur.com/a/vFPJx