[dev] [slcon3] preliminary schedule and registration deadline

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 08:29:32 +0200

Hi there,

I'm glad to announce the preliminary slcon3 schedule[0].

We have accepted all proposals.

Please also note to register your attendance now (even if you are not
a presenter but plan to attend) until: *2016-09-01* by sending me a
mail to anselm_AT_garbe.us

All presenters don't need to register, I already know that you will
attend. All others that have not yet notified their attendance, let me
know soon. The conference fee will be around 45 EUR this year
(including the drinks and lunch packages).

[0] http://suckless.org/conference/

Best regards,
Anselm