Re: [dev] Re: [dwm] Crash when setting window title to a single emoji

From: Markus Unterwaditzer <markus_AT_unterwaditzer.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:35:39 +0200

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 09:21:08PM +0200, Martin Kühne wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 9:12 PM, Markus Unterwaditzer
> <markus_AT_unterwaditzer.net> wrote:
> > Since nobody can reproduce it, apparently you have to install the bdf-unifont
> > from `extras`.
> >
> > My journey continues...
>

> No, I'm too lazy to crash my stuff tonight.

That's fair enough, I'm not particularly keen on it either :)

Note that after installing bdf-unifont on another machine, I couldn't fix this
issue by uninstalling the package. But at least I've been able to reproduce it,
yay? The package does seem to have proper hooks that invoke fc-cache.

> Btw, the website lists version 9.0.02 as the current version, arch offers
> version 8.0.01. Can you try to bump the version manually?

Yeah, I'll try that. Thanks!