Re: [dev] suckless debugger?

From: Martin Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 21:17:43 +0200

Also, when in doubt, look things up in the C standard which you pass
to -std=. Any case that you find practically not covered by printf,
especially wrt to -O* would mean you are compiling code with
unspecified/undefined behavior. It's not necessary to land in C's
pitfalls if you learn to C properly.
My own use of debuggers declined strongly since I started hanging out
in freenode's ##c where I was made to grok the above wisdom.

cheers!
mar77i