Re: [dev] Collecting sins of Apple

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 12:19:37 +0200

Martin Kühne wrote:
> TL;DR, while I'm sure most of this stuff holds further scrutiny, I just doubt
> it's generally a good idea to list so many problems while providing no
> technical context whatsoever.

Heyho Martin,

I didn't want to do the whole schoolwork for Lukáš, so I just gave a
hint/possible fact which he should be able to check himself. It's important to
learn how to research arguments to build your own oppinion. Providing Lukáš with
ready-to-use text blocks would just increase the filter-bubble problem. I think
other responses had similar intentions.

--Markus