Re: [dev] [st] Full screen without menu bar?

From: Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 09:44:44 -0500

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017, at 04:15, doug livesey wrote:
> Hi -- I tried applying the patch in the simplest way (from some
> instructions I googled up), but it didn't know what file to apply the
> patch to.
> I suspect I'm operating with rather incomplete knowledge!
> Could you advise me on how to apply the patch to the st project?
> (Does it maybe need to be done in a broader context of a suckless
> project?)
> Oh, and I couldn't find any mention of resizehints in the code to set
> to false, so I think I've misunderstood there, too.
> Thanks, and sorry to be spamming with all these questions.
> Doug.

Way too vague. You're not going to get much help from this list with
that kind of a message. Step by step, specific details, version
numbers, exact error messages. Put as much effort as you can into
writing your request for help. Very few people on this list have the
time or even inclination to do your work for you.