Re: [dev] [st] Full screen without menu bar?

From: doug livesey <biot023_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 09:15:26 +0000

Hi -- I tried applying the patch in the simplest way (from some
instructions I googled up), but it didn't know what file to apply the
patch to.
I suspect I'm operating with rather incomplete knowledge!
Could you advise me on how to apply the patch to the st project?
(Does it maybe need to be done in a broader context of a suckless project?)
Oh, and I couldn't find any mention of resizehints in the code to set
to false, so I think I've misunderstood there, too.
Thanks, and sorry to be spamming with all these questions.
   Doug.